Tuesday, April 7, 2009

confession of YINYEE

yinyee is not pretty (arrggghhhhh.........)
yinyee is not cute (definitely!!)
yinyee is not sexy (some degree which i canot reach)
yinyee is not adorable (not chubby at all)
yinyee is not perfect (anyone who is perfect in this world?)

yinyee is confused (in everything..)
yinyee is indecisive (in choosing fields..lol)
yinyee is inferior (height =_=)
yinyee is unfashionable (wardrobe has shirts only)
yinyee is dumb (sigh......)

yinyee wants to move on (by driving car 100km/h)
yinyee wants to be heroine (superman!! here i come~~)
yinyee wants to lose weight (pretty prettie)
yinyee wants to get attention (i wanna perform!!)






yinyee wants CUPCAKES (hehehe.....)

2 comments:

JeN said...

yinyee is not pretty (pretty when wif me can liao )
yinyee is not cute (a cutie when me is around can liao )
yinyee is not sexy (only allow to sexy wif me)
yinyee is not adorable (adorable as a puppy...)
yinyee is not perfect (need 2 imperfect being to b a perfect match tgether)

yinyee is confused (i ll show u the way to my heart)
yinyee is indecisive (i ll let u choice hwo u wan ur happiness)
yinyee is inferior (a better match 4 me)
yinyee is unfashionable (naked when wif me also i dont care)
yinyee is dumb (so i dont need to b brainiact to get my hand on u)

yinyee wants to move on (wif me??)
yinyee wants to be heroine (in my chapter of life)
yinyee wants to lose weight (i will feed u to gain weight)
yinyee wants to get attention (u got all my attention)

Anonymous said...

OMG... who is this "JeN" yinyee? so romantic... but a bit "yoke ma"... you bf? or admirer? hehe