Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BB

I don't want to write this blog actually..but since........my roommates + housemate request me to write about them in my NEW blog..so i have to do so la...although i'm tired right now..(they all wanna be infamous i guess....*chuckles*)

We went to play basketball in N-park this evening..surprise???? hahahaha...frankly speaking, i didn't touch basketball for 10 years already..long huh?? I had to stop playing when i was standard 6 as my mom said 'Your calf will be very muscular!!' Anyhow, my calf are muscular..**sob sob**

Fortunately, my skill wasn't bad..still can dribble, shooting ok ok la, and my passing always good..LOL. So, this is me..




I think my pose was a bit awkward, but anyway, i shot in..hehe. See...there were 2 dudes running..what a surprise, i didn't expect they were caught in this picture..i wanna be SOLO!! =P

Ok, this is my housemate.



I like her..can learn a lot of foul words from her..jk. Cool but stylish girl.



My 2 stupid but hillarious roommates. To caren and trinna: I love you!!

Attn: For anyone who is interested in these 3 hot chics, please get their contacts from me.

2 comments:

treeeeeeeee-----na! said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!...
and U KNOW U LOVE ME...
xoxo

-gg-

Reene said...

aiyo..whr got ppl hardsell herself de..passing always good?haha..
if compare to sin chek, sin tee n huei shyin?haha^^