Saturday, September 27, 2008

FFF 08


Know this?? This is a brochure of FreedomFilmFestival 2008 (26th-28th Sept@Wawasan Open University). I found this event is quite interesting for me. It provides a medium and opportunity for us to think about the current issues by making some sort of documentary film. Human rights is the main thing they discuss about. I attended this event yesterday night but not much people there **quite sad la...i thought there will be a lot of handsome dudes**... Anyway, i went there to watch a short film only **to fulfill my curiosity**
Well, in the short film, they brought out the issues of indelible ink. Why the government canceled the usage of this although they had spent few millions to buy the ink? **don't ask me for the answer, i don't know the exact answer also..please ask Pak Lah**
Actually I want to go on Saturday and Sunday sessions.. But got no company. Buzz me if you guys are interested. hehe......

4 comments:

JeN said...

erm.. i wan go .. mana??
klang o kl??
intro ur sis company me also can de...

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

........................
dude...my sister is not easy...lol..summo she only look for handsome guys....hahaha.
at penang..kl oso got..but over d..

scottie said...

bluek, bumping in

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

who the heaven is pacifier?