Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nightime Acitvity ---------> with condoms

Let's introduce my final year project first. I have to 'date' with sewage water at least twice a week (actually i'm not willing to do so..who wants to sweet talk with sewage water?!), sort of waste water treatment. So, this is my constructed wetland.



It's located at Aman Damai, you know the place where many middle east people live? It's over there..seems like an abandoned place and haunted!!
**i hate ghost**



Ermm.....He is my FYP lab partner. Oh.....WenDa.... a very nerdy and crappy person...Frankly speaking, i don't like him. He always come out with sooooo many reasons to throw the duties for me to do. See...even his face also looks awkward in this picture..LOL. ( WenDa, no offence k??)

Actually this place is used to be opened for our convenience to get inside and collect samples but.....one month ago,



The gate was locked!!! We didn't know WHY...but the fact is..it's locked! (the padlock is quite big also). Then we were told that Unit Pembangunan people locked it as they found CONDOMs over there. I don't know where, but i think this is the only place they can throw.



Yark!! Disgusting~~~~



I wonder where they XXXX in this messy and dirty place..A, B, C, D?? or maybe they brought mattress and did on E?? hehe...

14 comments:

Reene said...

i think is D loh..
far away summore near forest de..
haha..

JeN said...

ah... u got check DNA??
mayb got mine de..

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

to ChiaYin: hahaha....y not A?? staircase wor..quite nice huh..lol
to Jen: i think u better go check if u kena VD or not..that place is damn dirty weh..lol

mike said...

idiot...don like me oso don mention bout me le...paiseh only...i where got push all the duty to you leh...Dont care you feed bacteria everyday...Grrrr.....

mike said...

I am so offended...

mike said...

delete the pics...seriously...Hmmmmm...

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

d pictures are nice what..especially urs..later u'l have many fans..lol..

-aDam- said...

i think is A... more "chi kek"
wakaka

Lit Shiuan said...

i think is A too. got fresh air. Haha!
btw, Chia Yin is the gal who got many A's in SPM right? and worked in Kemaman The Store as a part-timer before?

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

lit shiuan...how did u get my blog? lol..chia yin?? she scored many As in SPM but i dont think she worked in the Store b4..
what u up to? hardly get ur updates eh...

Reene said...

to lit shiuan: wah..dun mistaken me n Ka Yern oh!
i dun even work outside Nam Choon Pte Ltd de leh..except during my industrial training in times square..

Lit Shiuan said...

Haha! Suddenly link link link...link to your blog. i think i mix up chia yin and ka yern. because the gal that worked in the store before was the best student in kemaman(if i am not mistaken la) and the name got the word "嘉".
I am good here.I used to write blgo also, but deleted it, no time update.Haha!I might be coming to Penang in few weeks time.Call you la!What is ur MSN ya?

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

LOL....ok ok..
buta.yee86@hotmail.com
chat in msn then...hehe

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

opppsss....it's buta_yee86@hotmail.com