Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Effing SPANNER !!

Hey~~~~ you know what..............




An Effing Spanner was stucked in my car tyre!! I don't know how it pierced through my tyre, I don't know who is the idiot who left the spanner on the middle on the road and I really don't know how to change tyre!!

But since Trinna offered herself to help me up (she said she OBSERVED people did that before) but ended up......nothing!! (don't trust Trinna next time) But Caren managed to elevate the car by elevator. So, no choice. i had to call my friendZzzz in my phone list. Luckily there was a guy and a girl came help me...how nice!!



But anyway, my friends all came. I'm so touched **sniff sniff** It's like a small tyre-changing gathering. LOL

The next day i went to tyre shop and i found out the spanner is quite long!!



Remember!! Don't ever abandon your tools on the road!!

5 comments:

JeN said...

where oh?
looks like at aman damai there de//

kzlim said...

haha...
what a tayar gathering....
sound u happy more than sad....
haha...
enjoy ur tayar gathering anot??

JeN said...

when ur next tyre gathering??
i might wanna join next time..
:>

Reene said...

still wondering how it came into the tyre???o_O

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

to kzlim: hahaha....next time ask u to join k??lol
to jen: u r so far away..but i'l cal u next time..remember my love letter ya..hehe
to chiaYin: last time this tyre oso kena poked by a nail..and this time, the spanner kena the same spot! i'm so 'LUCKY' that day..T_T