Sunday, October 26, 2008

say BYEBYE to mr.Thief

I'm shifting out!! with Caren.. (from Lengkuk Sg.Dua to Hamna). It's a good thing as I don't need to worry about the break-in cases anymore. **chuckles**



This is the room we chose. It was an empty room actually and we went to buy furniture to fill it up. ** $$$ flied -_-" ** The furniture is quite cheap, can you see the price?? Not bad.. Say THANK YOU to Furniture Fair..hehe



I don't know why we have so many stuffs. 20 boxes + 10 bags + miscellaneous. I think i have to stop buying stuffs here, I cant imagine how I'm gonna move the stuffs back to my hometown after my graduation. **maybe I should find 10 boyfriends to help me up, have to start hunting now..lol**

But anyway, we managed to squeeze ALL the stuffs into our room eventually.



It looks stuffy, but not messy. At least I don't need to put 5 locks on my door and I can put my laptop everywhere.. **laughing**

BYEBYE mr.Thief

7 comments:

kzlim said...

why, why, why???
why u leave me alone here??
T_T

-aDam- said...

Girls are always with so many stuff...Haha
Finally find ya comfort zone. Have fun yea

Alan said...

not bad la..so far still can adapt with ur new room?

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

haha...new room is fine. come and visit me and caren when free ya..

JeN said...

ah.. where my keys??

Alan said...

then good..all the best with ur exam..take k, hv time then go visit u lo..adios

mling said...

wah...you girls really have a lot of stuffs eh!!! better start using up and throw unnecessary stuffs away as you girls are going to graduate soon!