Friday, October 10, 2008

-- in Jail --

Some break-in cases had happened in my place area. Few weeks ago, my housemate's laptop had been stolen and it happened in the afternoon!! Caren saw his back but no point (tak kan lah she goes and reports to the police and police asks her to recognise the suspected thieves' back through the mirror..). Then few days later, I heard my neighbours' laptops hilang too......and the most serious is the recent case. The thief intruded my neighbours' house and stole few laptops, cellphones and cash!! According to my friend's friend's friend, the thieVES went in through the balcony with their master key (which can open any doors), and the next day they found their stuffs disappeared MAGICALLY. sounds SCARY huh...

Since it happened just few doors away, so my roommates and I intended to take some precautions so that the thieves will take longer time to break in our room.






Five difficulties!! muahahahaha.....



But it seems like we are staying in jail la... **sweat**

p.s: Please call the cops if you need help 04-2691999 or 012-4900999

6 comments:

kzlim said...

haha...
so many difficulties. robber not easy to come in mah...
for your own safety only...
and for my safety as well...
u have also care of my safety...
protect me as well ya~~~
sama-sama protect...
haha...

yikoko said...

wat happens if there is a fire catching up?

i believe u all would have been fried up b4 u get to open da door. lolx.

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

to kzlim: hahaha....we all buy the siren thing together la..hehe
to yikoko: dun scare me!! i never think about this....lol

Anonymous said...

hey, got your comment. OMG... girl... you are living in dangers! Be careful, make sure you can grab the keys easily (just in case...) protect yourself huh! If the thieves "challenge" your 5-lockers and get into your house successfully... give them whatever they want... except YOU! **you know what I mean** Safety first ya.
Suggestion 1: Setup stuffs like bunches of empty cans for sounds alert especially during night time/sleeping hours
Suggestion 2: unlock the door... and put on a big sign written : WELDOME thief, nothing to be grabbed here! PLEASE COME IN **hahaha, just kidding la** don't you ever try this... :P
well, GOOOD LUCK then...

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

lol....i do think the 2nd suggestion is pretty good...i'l take care of myself here...if not, i'l hire few body guards..hehe. btw, ur baby is super duper cute!!

Unknown said...

Lee Jie here. That day you told us about your blog, so I come to have a look ^_^
If I am not mistaken, you did say that your hostel got break-in, right? But I did not know that actually you have EXTRA locks on the door ye! Unbelievable, how they got in with the 5 locks there?!! O.O
(By the way, I had gone through your other posts and I have to say :you are so humorous! I kept laughing after reading some of your post XD Actually I did not know you have such a good sense of humour before this~ but could not blame me also, as I just met you...ermm, including last monday, the 9th time ba ;-P)