Friday, October 31, 2008

TuTu Car in Cambodia..

Yay~~~ I'm going to Cambodia this November!! I told my friend who had been there few months ago and he gave me this card...


TuTu car driver's contact

I was a bit shocked when I read it. The phone number is our country's number with the address in Cambodia!! It's awkward! Can you imagine that I have to call back to Malaysia whenever I need a Tutu car in Cambodia?? Somemore it's maxis *sweat...*

But at last I found out that there are only 9 digit numbers while we have 10!! hehehe......

4 comments:

scottie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scottie said...

i wan souvenir, u promised

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

boxer?? it's ur favourite!! LOL

kzlim said...

yalo....
u go cambodia...
i oso wan souvenir.....
REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! haha