Sunday, October 5, 2008

Borsch Soup~~~~~ Yummy....

Well...I don't cook, I seldom touch kitchen utensils and I hate cooking. But i don't know WHY i cooked today. Maybe i was too bored, or maybe I was craving for Borsch soup. Anyway, what I must say is....I really have the talents in cooking!! (thanks to my mom for giving me such a nice genes..) But in fact, everyone knows how to cook especially CHEMISTs (as long as they have the recipe).
Okay, these are the materials I bought from Tesco:



Cabbage, celery, tomatoes, onions, carrots, tomato sauce, tomato paste and MEAT

According to the recipe, we must fried the onion and don't know what what what (i forgot the steps already). For me, I just throw everything into slow cooker.



This is soooo wrong. I shouldn't put sooo much vege. It was overloaded!

But somehow, the vege shrank and everything was just nice. Finally my Borsch soup turned out like this:



Overall : 5 star
Look : 4 star
Taste : 5 star
Comments : 'It's so delicious!' (from Caren)
'It's just like the soup in the restaurant!' (from Trinna)

See, I told you,I'm talented.............................**evil laughing**

5 comments:

JeN said...

when u wanna cook 4 me eat ??
i wan drink the soup lah...

Reene said...

wah..every time in Kmn i juz can taste ur twins' cookies only..
i dun even noe u can make soup..
haha^^

kzlim said...

did u concentrate it?
it's quite dilute compared to what i drink in the Pastamania.
eh~~ don't forget i also help u a little bit. open d tomato paste's can and put the tomato sauce. u should thank me as well.....haha
ish.............

treeeeeeeee-----na! said...

ok lah..boleh pass lah

mling said...

:) cook more...it's fun!