Sunday, November 16, 2008

walking like a duck!!

What should I say? Nervous!! It's Penang Bridge Marathon 2008. Of course i felt nervous..I didn't go though any training before, and took 25km somemore (which my friend thought I'm brave and I found myself STUPID) So, it's the time now!!! woke up at 3.15am, registered at 4am and started running at 5am **was like zombie that time, not enough sleep** We were standing at the first row of the starting line, sounds 'kia su' right?? haha...anyway, hopefully my pictures will be posted on the newspaper tomorrow =P


starting line


penang bridge


penang bridge *coming back*


slow runners keep left and I'm the SLOW RUNNER


everyone was so happy when seeing this


1km to go!! But it's 10km for me!!


I'm tired!!

It's hard to complete 25km. But I did it anyway!! **applause please~~**


certificate

It's tough!!! and I'm walking like a DUCK now.. DON'T EVER ASK ME TO JOIN THIS EVENT AGAIN........**since we have transports nowadays and why we still want to torture ourselves??**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"quack! quack!" ~ **applause** well done girl!