Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inspiration needed !!

This afternoon, I went to wetlands to collect samples.. While waiting for my lab partner, I found out that the view from the wetlands is not that bad actually.


**Please ignore the sewage tanks**
I like the tree on the left, seems like the tree in the indian movies..lol.

Meanwhile, I did nothing (-_-) Suddenly there are sooooo many questions came across my mind..

When can I finish my final year project??
**don't feel like going to school anymore..sienzzz**
Should I pursue my study??
**my lecturer asks me to do master everyday..sienzzz**
Where to work??
**Penang or KL?? or Terengganu...?? sienzzz**

I still don't know what to do after grad but there is one thing I'll do..TRAVEl!! **wink wink**
yet, another question.. go where?? sienzzz.....
my sister asks me to go USA on august together..my friend asks me to go Russia..my another friend asks me to go Vietnam, my roomie asks me to go Europe..
WOW!! I don't have so much money ler........T_T

Better stop thinking now, focus on study first.................

2 comments:

yikoko said...

wahh so kaya nyaaa..
can go so many places one.
i wsh i can travel as much like u.

W'||`3 said...

haha....so nice hor...wan go where sure got frens ask u go...better than me...benchwarmers la ere......sienzz feel like sleeping.... =)can bring me together too ar...wakakaka