Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jazz Band concert 2008

I know this is a bit late for writing this concert, but when I recall about the concert thingy...it just happened 1 week++ ago! Not too long ago la...



Can see our attire? Long sleeves white blouse + black pants + bow tie.. President said we have to look like Bond, but I could only see waiter and waitress :S whatever...since we had to change clothes in second half. jazz band t-shirt + white pants..
**I would rather stick to the 'waitress' attire, look more formal =P **


uncle Ray
**Luv this uncle so much!! Hyperactive!!**


Guest players

There is one thing I need to clarify over here. Many of my friends commented aggressively on my mouth movement while playing french horn.


'ugly movement'

I know it was soooo obvious and not fabulous. I had to because I have to keep my lips wet all the time so that I can play better in terms of pitching problem. But I didn't realize that I did it so many times!! **malunyer~~~**

We have to make GOOD music mar.......what to do........

4 comments:

khanBLOGme said...

yeah~Bonds working as waiter/waitress for 3.5 songs,then became school kids for the set 2 :`(

Alan said...

i witnessed this too tat time..XD

Alan said...

i mean the lips' movement..

LesLeY said...

hey there. Added your link.