Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm a recordist???!! Oh no~~~

Was having a concert snippet@Permatang Pelajar this afternoon. It was so funny that I was taking part in the band too~~~ BUT!! the problem is...... I had to play recorder!! You know what is recorder? The tube which has many holes and all of us were forced to learn during primary school time..remember??



I don't mind to play recorder actually as it IS a musical instrument anyway. BUT!!Another problem is....I only played 2 songs!! **I WANT MORE!!!** can you imagine that you just perform 2 songs with little cute instrument and people clap hands then go off like primary school girl?? **funny...LOL**



Don't you think french horn suits me more?? *haih......*

4 comments:

JeN said...

dear..
u play violin also can mah..
u go crash the party wif ur violin

Anonymous said...

my dear, you are so talented and kind and sporting and smart and cute and talented and kind and ooops! old man got poor memory.

No wonder have so many good friends and admirers. Unlike that bloody buffalo.

khanBLOGme said...

yeah~tel mr.razif for more recorder score!
but quality is better then quantity rite?hehe

c'mon,the 3 recordists including u took away all the attention!

Alan said...

A|| the B3st for ur JaZZ band concert performance..