Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 things **siao cha bo** did in Cambodia

1. Angkor Wat



This is a MUST!! I found out SLR is the most common thing here... So it's just a small case if you are using normal camera. **better dump it and look for SLR (or maybe a professional one??)**

2. Shooting



Shooting in Cambodia is CHEAP!! **this is what I heard from my friend** 40USD per gun with 30 bullets. See....I chose AK47 which I think the coolest!!
I thought I can show off when coming back, who knows my friends all said 'oo...I played before la dude....' (sienzz)

3. Khmer FoodZzzzz



Amok (fish + coconut milk + curry) is the most famous local food in Cambodia but it's not my favourite (because of the smell I guess). Khmer food is not spicy at all. It does look hot, but taste sweet.

4. Night club in Phnom Pehn

Another MUST!! You can watch dramatic showZzz without paying any tickets!! There are sooo many handsome foreigners in club.. of course, there are many prostitutes too~~~
We saw how the hookers seduce handsome dudes by pulling their clothes downwards to show off their cleavage and showing their ass cracks as well.. Lots of fun over there. **too bad I didn't bring my camera that time**

5. Duck fetus



Only 1200 Riel you can taste the most disgusting food in Cambodia!! Of course I did!! **woohoo~~**
I was so excited when trying this!! But the egg we ate was only the 10th day I guess as the duck was not fully formed yet. So it's not so disgusting, only can see feather, brain and beak. Yeah, it does taste GOOD!!

6. Insect



It was sooo difficult to tell Tuk tuk driver that we wanna try out insect. I had to draw grasshopper out at last **luckily my drawing wasn't bad**
Not much choices, only crickets, cockroaches and spiders. Say NO to cockroaches!! Don't know why Cambodians like them so much. Say NO to spiders too...I cant imagine if the fluid coming out from the body when chewing it. At last, cricket is the most friendliest one. We couldn't even finish ONE cricket. Super duper DISGUSTING!! **somemore its wing was stucked in my teeth...**

7. Exotic Food

This is common. We found out it's easy to find crocodile and sneak meat here. So you can tell the crocs and snakes ' I just ate you!!' right after the meal. Yummy yummy~~~

8. Baguette



Cambodia used to be monopolized by French. Thus, Baguette is their 'roti' instead of toast. Frankly speaking, I love Baguette here so much and I don't mind if everyday starts with a Baguette in Malaysia. hehehe....

9. Go Toilet

Toilets in Cambodia are very CLEAN. No smell, dry and free entrance fee. Before come back to Malaysia, we tried to go toilet as often as possible =P

10. Profile Pictures



This is the most important thing to do in Cambodia! There are lots of frames, staircase and vantage points to take profile pictures. My profile picture not bad right? **chuckles**

5 comments:

JeN said...

apa lah .. darling.
no take pic of the nite club 4 me de..
i wan c chicken.. i wan chicken.

-aDam- said...

Hey where's my souvenier?

yikoko said...

waaa so nice...
yerrr didn't bring me alonG!

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

to Jen: lol...kfc got alot!!
to Adam: where's my bukit Tinggi souvenier?? hehe...
to Yikoko: i forgot to squeeze u into my backpack..paiseh~~

矛木Rou said...

im kind of respect u!how dare u eat the duck fetus?!!!!!!??