Saturday, December 13, 2008

We are having SEXY sausage lips~~~

Having Jazz Band INTENSIVE camp now...



It's a tough training anyway.. practice from 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm, 8pm to 11pm.. EVERYDAY!! Crazy weh~~ It makes me can't go Langkawi, Hatyai and can't even go shopping since MEGASALES is waiting for me now!! Too bad that I'm playing french horn...



Opps...girls not always look fabulous when playing BRASS =P

French horn mouthpiece is very small if compared to other brass.. So it's tough to control the pitch and I have to keep on tighten my lips for the practices..**sigh**

So funny thing happens when all of us gather together and we all look like sausage lips gang!!



Undeniably we all have SEXY lips now..**especially the prominent dude in the picture** LOL

2 comments:

khanBLOGme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khanBLOGme said...

wakaka~reli a lot of sausage lips
i oso wana go shopping,watch movie la.
so tired weh~